Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: NINTENDO DS Carrying Cases (NE side of Cedar Rapids) NINTENDO DS carrying cases that look like mini backpacks. One is red the other is black. The red looks a little washed out in the photo, but in real life it is a true red. They are in new conditions since they have never been used.
Photo of free NINTENDO DS Carrying Cases (NE side of Cedar Rapids) #1
Photo of free NINTENDO DS Carrying Cases (NE side of Cedar Rapids) #2
1d
Free: Lawn-Boy 2-Cycle Engine Oil (NE side of Cedar Rapids) 8 fl. oz. with stabilizer, low smoke and odor. I no longer have my Lawnboy mower. My new mower is not a 2-cycle. So, I am hoping someone else can use these. I have 3 unopened bottles.
Photo of free Lawn-Boy 2-Cycle Engine Oil (NE side of Cedar Rapids) #1
1d
Free: HP Printer Cartridges (NE side of Cedar Rapids) 4 unopened HP 02 series printer cartridges. I am not sure what the official color names are, but they are black, pink (2) and light blue. I no longer have the printer.
Photo of free HP Printer Cartridges (NE side of Cedar Rapids) #1
1d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits