A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Dining table and chairs (West Park WA10)
Promised
Dining Table And Chairs Good Condition 39 Inches Across



+2
+1


+1




+1

3h
Free:
Thick chain & Padlock (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Thick Chain, Padlock & Key

31d
Free:
3ft florescent light (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
3ft florescent tube

39d
Request:
Plastic bags (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
If anyone has plastic bags they don't want I could use them. Thank you

43d
Free:
Portable DVD Player and Speaker (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Portable DVD Player and Speaker Haven't used it for a while but working Perfect when I last used it




51d
Free:
One chair (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
One Chair, Good Condition

56d
Free:
Ironing board (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Ironing board. Good Condition



66d
Free:
Cylinder Jacket (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
Cylinder Jacket excellent Condition

67d
Free:
Chipboard X 3 (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
Round Chipboard Size 30 Inches Circular Other 2 Pieces Size 28 Inches X 29 Inches


80d
Free:
Two bedside cabinets (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Two bedside Cabinets, good condition


105d
Request:
Tv stand (Southport PR9)
Expired
TV Stand For a 43" TV

115d
Free:
Glass Shelf Stand (West Park WA10)
Expired
Glass Shelf Stand 29" Tall

123d
Free:
Work bench (West Park WA10)
Gifted
Black & Decker Work Bench

152d
Free:
Ladders (West Park WA10)
Gifted
Ladders can be changed into one big ladder



167d
Request:
Trolly for moving boxes (West Park WA10)
Expired
I have a lot of boxes I need to move, so if anyone has one of these they no longer need I would be very grateful Thank you

167d