Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Gaming cushion (Hedworth NE32) 100% polyester cushion, 30 x 20 x 12 inches. My mam bought it for my son to lean on when playing video games, but he's only used it once or twice. There's a little hole in the bottom which I'm going to stitch up. If anyone can use it let me know please
Photo of free Gaming cushion (Hedworth NE32) #1
3h
Free: Cordless Dyson Vacuum cleaner (Hedworth NE32) Gifted This isn't charging properly, I think the battery is the problem, so if anyone thinks they can fix it or needs spare parts for their Dyson vac maybe you could use this? In good condition but could use a clean
Photo of free Cordless Dyson Vacuum cleaner (Hedworth NE32) #1
Photo of free Cordless Dyson Vacuum cleaner (Hedworth NE32) #2
Photo of free Cordless Dyson Vacuum cleaner (Hedworth NE32) #3
Photo of free Cordless Dyson Vacuum cleaner (Hedworth NE32) #4
+2 +1
176d
Free: 5 Old Towels (Hedworth NE32) Gifted Can anyone use some old towels? Still in good condition, not frayed or anything, I've just replaced them with new ones. Maybe they can be used for pets or cleaning? 2 bath sheets and 3 bath towels. Thank you!
Photo of free 5 Old Towels (Hedworth NE32) #1
201d
Free: Sandpit or outdoor toy container (Hedworth NE32) Gifted Good condition but a bit dirty, I used this to store outdoor toys in my garden (balls, water pistols, etc) I don't need it any more as my child has grown up. It's quite big; 110 x 110 x 50 cm. I can't fit it into my Fiesta so it would need to be collected in a van or big car.
Photo of free Sandpit or outdoor toy container (Hedworth NE32) #1
Photo of free Sandpit or outdoor toy container (Hedworth NE32) #2
207d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits