Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Vintage YOGA Magazines (Grotton, OL4) A large quantity of yoga magazines from the 1970s and 1980s in reasonable condition. A few have had the occasional article removed, otherwise intact. Yoga has not changed over several centuries although is fairly new in the West...so lots of interesting and relevant articles....but don't try to follow up on adverts :-) I'm having a huge 'clear out' as may have to downsize soon. I really don't want to take all this knowledge to the tip so hope someone wants these. They really should be in a museum!!
Photo of free Vintage YOGA Magazines (Grotton, OL4) #1
2h
Request: Padded Envelopes (Grotton, OL4) Looking for any reusable padded envelopes (Mostly need Large Letter Size - that's 35cm X 25cm) in clean upcycleable condition. I make smallish craft items (e.g knitted, crocheted) and am trying to reduce postage costs whilst helping to save the planet. Whilst I do want to save the planet it would not be economical to travel a long way for just 1 or 2....I know that some folk just hate throwing these items away and may have a carrier full :)- Thanks for reading
42d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits