Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Music equipment / instruments (Selly oak B29) Hi all I hope you are well. I am trying to get back into my career as a musician and producer. I'm looking for any spare music equipment or instruments that anybody might have lying around or that is going unused. I would greatly appreciate anything that you may think would help me out. I appreciate not everybody understands or has these things but again I appreciate you just getting in touch. Type of equipment I'm looking for Guitars Bass Keyboards/pianos Drums Speakers Mixing boards/mixers Midi instruments/controllers Microphones Amplifiers Hifi systems Vinyl/record players Midi cables Microphone cables. I'm also on the look out for a computer that is capable of recording and editing with music software. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I really look forward to hearing from you if this is something you would be able to help with.. thank you again kind regards
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits