A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Broken/non working Wristwatches (Little Hermitage ME2) Any old wristwatches wanted in any condition. I just love repairing and renovating them. Nothing of any value, please. My interest is hobby only, not for profit. Many thanks to anyone who replies..
Photo of Broken/non working Wristwatches (Little Hermitage ME2) #1
Request: Bicycle (Little Hermitage ME2) Men's
Photo of Bicycle (Little Hermitage ME2) #1
Request: Old moped or light motorcycle to restore. Non runner fine (Little Hermitage ME2) I'm after an old moped or light motorcycle to restore as a retirement rebuild project. Non runner or anything that needs work.
Photo of Old moped or light motorcycle to restore. Non runner fine (Little Hermitage ME2) #1
Request: Wrist watches, wanted, please, working or not (Little Hermitage ME2) I love working on and repairing wristwatches. Condition unimportant. Anything traditional or quartz please.
Request: Gents wristwatches (Little Hermitage ME2) Expired Wondering if anyone has any unwanted gents wristwatches. Working or not as I love fixing these
Photo of Gents wristwatches (Little Hermitage ME2) #1
Request: Restoration project, 2 wheels (Little Hermitage ME2) Expired Looking for a 2 wheel retirement restoration project. If anyone has an old moped or light motorcycle mouldering away in a shed or garage, I'd be delighted to give it a new home to restore it to former glory. Many thanks in advance for any offers.
Free: 26" wheel Mountain bike (Little Hermitage ME2) Gifted Rides and stops. Needs gears adjusting
Photo of free 26" wheel Mountain bike (Little Hermitage ME2) #1
Request: Old moped or small motorcycle wanted for restoration project (Little Hermitage ME2) Expired If anyone has an old, broken, non working, moped or light motorcycle, I'm looking for a retirement restoration project. Any offers very gratefully received.
Request: Bicycle (Little Hermitage ME2) Expired Any
Photo of Bicycle (Little Hermitage ME2) #1