Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Curtain pole, curtains, small items (Silloth CA7) Hi, I'm looking for any curtain poles and curtains please to help set up a new flat. Also any other bits that may help settle into a new flat. Can collect in silloth
Photo of Curtain pole, curtains, small items (Silloth CA7) #1
1h
Request: Pc stuff (Silloth CA7) Hi I'm looking for any pc parts, components, anything really please. I enjoy building PC's and tinkering on with them in my spare time. Can collect in silloth
Photo of Pc stuff (Silloth CA7) #1
28d
Request: Paint (Silloth CA7) Hi, I’m looking for approx 5L of paint if anyone has anything spare please. Magnolia, cream, beige, anything along those lines. Can collect in silloth
Photo of Paint (Silloth CA7) #1
28d
Request: Wire for electric cooker (Silloth CA7) Hi I'm looking for wire to fit an electric cooker please if anyone has any. Can collect in silloth
Photo of Wire for electric cooker (Silloth CA7) #1
33d
Request: Xbox 360 controller (Carlisle CA2) Withdrawn Does anyone have a Xbox 360 controller or wire please just to check as my Xbox 360 controller doesn't turn on
Photo of Xbox 360 controller (Carlisle CA2) #1
43d
Request: Microwave and blender (Carlisle CA2) Expired Hi I'm looking for a microwave and possibly please if anyone has one they no longer require. Can collect in upperby area but unfortunately I don't drive to collect further afield. Could collect blender anywhere in Carlisle as can carry that on my bike. Thanks
Photo of Microwave and blender (Carlisle CA2) #1
154d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits