A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Mini PC (Goodmayes IG3)
Hi everyone! I’m looking for an old or unused mini PC to use as a small home server. It doesn’t need to be powerful. An older mini PC with 4GB+ RAM would be perfect. If anyone has one they no longer use and would be happy to give it away, please send me a message. I can arrange collection locally. Thanks! 😊



+2
+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1


+1

1h
Free:
Primark Earbuds (Ashgrove Road IG3)
Working, single earphone only

21d
Request:
QCYmelobudsPro ChargingCase (Goodmayes IG3)
Withdrawn
I am looking for a charging case for QCY MeloBuds Pro earbuds. If anyone has a spare or unused charging case that they no longer need, I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know. Please message me if you have one available. Many thanks!

36d
Request:
QCYmelobudsPro ChargingCase (Ilford IG3)
I’ve lost the charging case for my QCY MeloBuds Pro earbuds. If anyone has a spare or unused charging case that they no longer need, I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know. Please message me if you have one available. Many thanks!

36d
Free:
Wooden doors (Ashgrove Road IG3)
Withdrawn
Standard




43d
Free:
Wooden doors (Ashgrove Road IG3)
Standard




43d
Request:
Soldering Iron (IG3)
Expired
Hello all, I’m in need of a soldering iron for a small project. If you have one lying around that you don’t use anymore, I’d be very grateful to take it off your hands. I can collect at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

97d
Free:
Gaming Headphone (IG3)
Expired
One side working




124d
Free:
Faulty LG 19" Monitor Spares/Repair (IG3)
Expired
Status: Not working (No Power). Condition: Good cosmetic condition, screen is intact. Best for: Parts, repair projects, or scrap. Includes: Monitor only (No power cable).



133d
Request:
Xbox one Controller (IG3)
Expired
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a free Xbox One controller if anyone has an extra one they no longer use. It would really help me out. Please message me if available. Thanks!

147d
Request:
Computer (IG3)
Received
Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently in need of a mini PC or desktop computer. If anyone has one that they’re no longer using and would be willing to give away, I would be truly grateful. It would really help me with my studies. Thank you so much for your kindness 🙏

164d
Request:
Electric tiller (IG3)
Expired
I’m looking for an electric tiller—please let me know if one is available.

168d
Request:
USB-A to USB-B Cable (IG3)
Received
Hi, I’m looking for a USB-A to USB-B cable. A used one is totally fine as long as it works. I can collect locally. Please let me know if you can help.
172d
Request:
Old iPhone charger (iPhone 4) (IG3)
Expired
Hi, I’m looking for an old iPhone charger. It doesn’t need to be new, just working or usable is fine. Happy to collect locally. Please message me if you have one available.
172d