Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Large four door wardrobe (Sevenoaks, TN14) Wardrobe with tons of hanging space and two spaces on the sides with shelf storage for boxes or baskets. I’m only getting rid of it because it’s really too big for my room and limits me as to how I can set it up. NOTE - I cannot lift at all, so please do not expect me to. You will also have to get someone to help you get it into four sections to get it out the front door. I have all the instructions on how to reassemble it.
Photo of free Large four door wardrobe (Sevenoaks, TN14) #1
Photo of free Large four door wardrobe (Sevenoaks, TN14) #2
Photo of free Large four door wardrobe (Sevenoaks, TN14) #3
Photo of free Large four door wardrobe (Sevenoaks, TN14) #4
+8 +7 +6
9h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits