A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Req: Dartboard (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Its a long shot, but I dont suppose anyone has a dart board gathering dust they no longer use at all? Thank you
Request: Req: Microwave (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Mines decided it does not want to work anymore. Is anyone gifting a microwave by chance? πŸ™πŸ™
Request: Req: Fish tank (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Hey im looking for a fish tank if anyone has one going please? Thank you
Request: Req: interior doors (Sundorne sy1 4ju) If anyone's got any interior doors, leading to kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/living room they no longer need because of a change, could I be considered? Thank you
Request: Req: Garden furniture (Sundorne sy1 4ju) If anyone has any garden furniture going. Could I be considered please? Benches/chars, BBQ maybe, garden table, an umbrella...that sort of thing Thank you so much!
Free: Pizza Oven Trays Round (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Gifted I bought these off of Temu but they are the wrong size. Only a few Β£ so not a big loss. Rather give to someone in need. Collection
Photo of free Pizza Oven Trays Round (Sundorne sy1 4ju) #1
Request: Req: Black Matt & a White Paint (Sundorne sy1 4ju) If anyone's giving away any matt black and a white paint, even if its half full, only for a small area, could I be considered for it please 🀞🀞
Free: Germany Handheld Stick Flags (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Gifted Someone, I have no idea who, recently amazon gifted me 20 Germany mini flags, I have 0 need for them, instead of me throwing them away, im seeing if anyone would like them
Photo of free Germany Handheld Stick Flags (Sundorne sy1 4ju) #1
Request: Req: Rabbit Accessories (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Withdrawn If anyone has any rabbit accessories or even a rabbit itself they'd like to go to a good home, please consider me πŸ™
Request: Corner shelves (Sundorne sy1 4ju) Withdrawn Hey im after a corner shelving unit if anyone has one going? Thank you!
Request: Fish tank (Shrubbery street DY10) Expired Hey im looking for a fish tank if anyone has one at all? Thank you so much!