A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Hoover (Bn3)
Looking for a hoover as mine has just packed up and I can’t afford to replace it! Not fussy, anything offered would be massively appreciated!


3h
Free:
Dining table & chairs (BN42 4DR)
Gifted
Perfect for an upcycle project! Pictures of when I originally upcycled & what it looks like now - so could definitely do with a touch up! Collection Southwick.


53d
Free:
King bed frame (Portland road Bn3)
Gifted
I got this from trash nothing and have half painted it black before realising it is a king size rather than a double so it doesn’t fit my mattress so needing to get rid of it ASAP. Perfect for an upcycle. Solid wooden bed frame.

71d
Free:
Under bed storage drawers (Portland road Bn3)
Gifted
On wheels, quite big but not sure on exact sizes. Can’t measure. Collection Portland Road.


91d
Free:
Cuddle chair and footstool (Portland road BN3)
Gifted
Collection Portland Road.

91d
Request:
Hoover (Bn3)
Expired
Looking for a hoover as mine has just packed up and I can’t afford to replace it! Not fussy, anything offered would be massively appreciated!
95d