A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Black non slip shoes (Arnold, MD)
Received
Hello! I'm in need of women's size 7.5 - 8 black non slip shoes for work. My last pair just fell apart.



+1




+2
+1


+1



+2
+1


+1



+6
+5
+4



+1
28d
Request:
iPhone 13 9H screen protector (Arnold, MD)
Expired
Hello! I'm looking for an iPhone 13 9H screen protector and thought I'd ask on here first just in case anyone had one
37d
Free:
Birdhouse & Birdfeeder Crafts (Arnold, MD)
Gifted
1 birdhouse and 1 birdfeeder craft. Still in packaging.


40d
Free:
Twin Sized Fitted Bed Sheet (Arnold, MD)
Expired
Fitted bed sheet for a twin sized mattress. White with little peach colored triangles.



42d
Free:
Teeth whitening strips (Arnold, MD)
Gifted
2 still packaged teeth whitening strips. My teeth were just too sensitive to keep using these, but I hope someone else can get use out of what remains.


47d
Free:
Women's Multivitamin Gummies (Arnold, MD)
Expired
Women's vegetarian multivitamin gummies with iron. I only took a few but they weren't my cup of tea. Best by date was 3/2026.




47d
Request:
Small notebook (Arnold, MD)
Expired
I'm looking for a small sized notebook that could be used for taking notes during job training.
47d
Free:
XL Women's Pants (Arnold, MD)
3 xl women's pants. 1 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of leggings.



61d
Free:
Plastic Dishes (Arnold, MD)
Gifted
An assortment of plastic plates, bowls, and ladles of different sizes and colors. Definitely used and needs some cleaning before being used again. Please take all and reporpose or giveaway what you don't want.




68d
Free:
Headbands (Arnold, MD)
Expired
5 colorful headbands!

122d
Free:
Women's xl Tops (Arnold, MD)
Expired
3 women's xl tops -- 2 tank tops and 1 sweater.



122d
Free:
Women XL Tops (Arnold, MD)
Expired
8 xl women tops. Please take all.




123d
Free:
Unicorn and MLP Plushies (Arnold, MD)
Gifted
Plushies in good condition.


159d
Free:
2 TI-84 Plus Calculators (Arnold, MD)
Gifted
2 TI-84 Plus calculators with fun covers. Perfect for middle and high school students. May need to be wiped down a bit and batteries replaced.



159d
Request:
Clothesline (Arnold, MD)
Received
I've recently been obtaining more handmade clothes that need to be air dried, but unfortunately I don't have a clothesline to hang any up outside. It would be much appreciated if anyone had one they no longer need they'd be willing to part with. Thank you!
163d
Request:
Velvet hangers (Arnold, MD)
Received
I prefer black velvet hangers if possible to match my others, but I'm not picky about the color! As long as they're velvet.
163d
Request:
Bike (Arnold, MD)
Received
I just need a bike to ride to the store. I'm 5'3"
188d