A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Bags of clothes, misc house items (Northeast Heights)
Hi! I'm trying to gage interest in someone taking several trash bags of clothes and household items. Ideally you'd take what I have, decide what you want and post the other stuff here. I'm chronically ill and trying to post and coordinate individual items is too much for me so I'd like to see it move on at one time. If you're interested please message me.


+1
2h
Free:
Small rolling cooler (Northeast Heights)
Gifted
This is a small igloo brand cooler that's perfect for picnics! The only place it shows wear is the plastic on the side cup holders has become lax



19d
Request:
Wheely chair without a back (Northeast Heights)
Withdrawn
Hi! I am looking for a wheelie chair that either has a back that can be removed or no back. Ideally it can be adjusted in height as well. I have an issue that makes standing for long periods of time hard and people in my community say a chair like this in their house helps a lot. My house isn't large so if would be great if the wheels don't have a large spread but also, I'm asking for something for free so I am not doing to be picky off of works! Thank you!!!

58d
Request:
Foam mats (Northeast Heights)
Received
I'm looking for foam mats similar to what is pictured. I can be flexible on size, shape, color and if they're interlocking. I just need them to be half an inch thick or thicker and not severely damaged (some damage is acceptable). I would love to have at least 3 squares.

170d