A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Spare USB C to USB A cables (Dublin 9)
Hello, I am looking for any spare USB C to USB A cables. If you have any, please let me know. Thanks :)
2h
Request:
Old phone (Dublin 9)
Withdrawn
Hi, I’m looking for an old phone that someone doesn’t use anymore. I’m not really bothered what model it is, Samsung, iPhone or anything else. It can be old, scratched, cracked or have a few problems with it. I’m just interested in getting another phone to mess around with and see if I can get it working. If anyone has one sitting around that they don’t want anymore, I’d be happy to take it. Thanks :)
41d
Request:
Unlocked 4G LTE MiFi Router (D09 CH60)
Withdrawn
I would really like an Unlocked 4G LTE MiFi router if anyone has a spare one that they don't use. Message me if you have a spare unlocked one. I can collect anytime just not at night.
50d
Request:
spare laptop or PC (D09 CH60)
Withdrawn
Hi everyone, I'm looking for an old laptop or desktop PC that someone doesn't use anymore. It doesn't have to be fast or in perfect condition, as long as it works. If anyone has one they're thinking of getting rid of, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
63d
Request:
Old phones (D09 CH60)
Withdrawn
Hi, I'm looking for any old phones that people don't need anymore. They can be old Android phones, Samsung phones, or even phones that don't work anymore. I'm interested in collecting and learning about old technology, so I don't mind if they have scratches, old software, or need some repairs. If anyone has something sitting in a drawer that they were going to throw away, I'd be happy to give it a new home. Thanks!
66d
Request:
Spare USB type C cables (D09 CH60)
Expired
Does anyone have any spare USB type C to USB type A cables? Please let me know if you do.
144d
Request:
Spare Devices (D09 CH60)
Expired
Anyone have any spare devices that they don't use anymore or that are old? It'd really help. Please let me know if you do.
154d