A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
bike pump and adaptors (Monkwick CO2)
working bike pump of the classic style. I haven't got a bike so no idea why I still have it. If someone can make use of it they are welcome to it.



+1


1h
Free:
scart cables and adaptors (Monkwick CO2)
any use to anyone before I put them in the bin?

1h
Free:
CCTV Cameras (Monkwick CO2)
not used in some time but they were working when they came down. One has a mark on the lens but that should be cleanable and it was still working. Can't currently test them but if anyone wants them and can use them they are welcome to them before they head for the bin.


1h
Free:
car / caravan 12v inverter (Monkwick CO2)
Promised
600w inverter for a car or caravan to run mains power from a 12v battery been in storage for some time but was used to run a computer from back up batteries last on a site without power. No longer needed and taking up space so if anyone can use it they are welcome to it.



1h
Free:
TV Stand (Monkwick CO2)
Expired
A little scuffed from use but heavy and good for more use if anyone can use it. Oak effect though I don't think it's actual oak. Trying to de-clutter a little so don't really have room for it any more.


155d