A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Dehumidifier hose (Rochdale OL11) Unused. For continued drainage. Not required as I just empty the tray. For collection. Near Rochdale Train Station.
Photo of free Dehumidifier hose (Rochdale OL11) #1
Free: Protective gear (Rochdale OL11) Expired Excellent condition. I think they are shin guards. I don't remember who passed me these but not required. Collection from near Rochdale Train station.
Photo of free Protective gear (Rochdale OL11) #1
Photo of free Protective gear (Rochdale OL11) #2
Free: Scary/DVI/S Video adaptor (Rochdale OL11) Withdrawn Condition as new, I do not think I have ever used this. Just gathering dust. Collection from near Rochdale Train Station.
Photo of free Scary/DVI/S Video adaptor (Rochdale OL11) #1
Photo of free Scary/DVI/S Video adaptor (Rochdale OL11) #2
Free: Brown real leather sofa (Rochdale OL11) Expired In good condition - no rips. Had it for many years so there is some wear. Also there is sagging on seats which is the reason for replacing these. Some slight paint marks or minor splatters (see close up photos). Good quality leather (not cheap rubbish plastic) so should last many years. The reclining motor has never worked. The 3 seater left arm is slightly wobbly so will need the utmost care when moving. Extremely heavy - person collecting will need to be strong. From a smoke free pet free home. Collection only - I do not have a van or access to one so there is zero chance of me delivering. Bulk waste collection due on Thursday and it would be an absolute shame if this was disposed of. the person who can collect earliest will have priority preferably this weekend. If more then 1 person is interested will need to take a phone number so arrangement can be made for collection or to notify of collection. I live near Rochdale train station.
Photo of free Brown real leather sofa (Rochdale OL11) #1
Photo of free Brown real leather sofa (Rochdale OL11) #2
Photo of free Brown real leather sofa (Rochdale OL11) #3
Photo of free Brown real leather sofa (Rochdale OL11) #4
+6 +5 +4