A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Medicine droppers (Higham Hill E17) I need lots, please! A lovely Freegler gave me dozens and they have been passed to my colleagues containing artificial blood for faking wounds for my charity that does casualty simulation. Now I need more!
Photo of Medicine droppers (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Curtains (Higham Hill E17) Gifted A pair of white, with lining, a pretty brocade-like finish. 1.6 metres wide, 1.8 metres high. Clean but needs ironing.
Photo of free Curtains (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Virgin Media Tivo Remote Control (Higham Hill E17) Gifted I upgraded from Tivo to 360, so this remote control is no longer needed. If yours has worn out buttons, take mine to replace it.
Photo of free Virgin Media Tivo Remote Control (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Rucksack (Higham Hill E17) Well designed with a vertical back-frame, lots of pockets, used but in good condition. Perfect for hiking holidays.
Photo of free Rucksack (Higham Hill E17) #1
Photo of free Rucksack (Higham Hill E17) #2
Free: Laminate boards and underlay (Higham Hill E17) About six and a half boards and a few strips of edging, the left-over roll of underlay (it stands about waist high). Beautiful grey boards, as seen in the photo when the job was done. If you want them, suggest a day and a time when you might collect. I live near Blackhorse Road Station, E17.
Photo of free Laminate boards and underlay (Higham Hill E17) #1
Photo of free Laminate boards and underlay (Higham Hill E17) #2
Photo of free Laminate boards and underlay (Higham Hill E17) #3
+1
Free: Stackable storage bins set (Higham Hill E17) Gifted A set of five brown plastic bins. Set up as many as needed with the lower ones together as in my picture. 31 X 28cm across, 17cm high. I gave them a wash, but you might want to do a further clean to remove all marks.
Photo of free Stackable storage bins set (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: vintage jigsaw puzzles (Higham Hill E17) Gifted Some were handmade on a real jig saw by my Uncle (1907-1993), some are fiendishly difficult, even a picture on both sides! But I took photographs of the completed puzzles so you have a guide, and one is shown here. The one illustrated here and lots of the others have been taken, but I still have five left. One is a modern one.
Photo of free vintage jigsaw puzzles (Higham Hill E17) #1
Request: Medicine droppers (Higham Hill E17) Withdrawn I received a lot of these from a lovely Freegler for my artificial blood used in casualty simulation, and gave them to my colleagues. Now I need more, please! I am fairly flexible with collection times, so tell me what suits you best.
Photo of Medicine droppers (Higham Hill E17) #1
Request: Toaster (Higham Hill E17) Received My two-slice charity shop toaster has packed up. If you have a spare or are upgrading, please let me know.
Photo of Toaster (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Cache-pots for indoor plants (Higham Hill E17) Gifted The ones at the back are about 7" across at the top and about 7" tall. The terracotta one has a chip -- no drainage hole in the bottom. Take any or all.
Photo of free Cache-pots for indoor plants (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Large suitcase on wheels. (Higham Hill E17) Gifted Cream coloured, scuffed and well-used, but it does the job. Handle to pull at one end, two wheels at the other end. 74X22cm. Lining in good condition with a pocket at one side, and straps to secure clothes. Useful for under-bed storage if you don't want to travel with it. If interested, say when you might collect. I am near Blackhorse Road Station.
Photo of free Large suitcase on wheels. (Higham Hill E17) #1
Photo of free Large suitcase on wheels. (Higham Hill E17) #2
Request: toaster (Higham Hill E17) Expired My charity shop toaster has packed up, and I would appreciate another one if you are upgrading and want to get rid of your old one.
Photo of toaster (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Fabric (Higham Hill E17) Gifted It was a curtain and I made a lovely cushion cover out of it, matching my decor beautifully. Plenty more for cushion covers, even a small table-cloth or a child's garment. If you want a specific size, tell me and I check if it's big enough. Say when you can collect, because if I am out it will be under a box in the porch. I live near Blackhorse Road Station.
Photo of free Fabric (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: 1kg dumbells pair (Higham Hill E17) Gifted Pink, good condition, each one weighs 1kg, so good for beginners.. At 84 I have grown out of these long ago and moved on to 2kg in each hand. For exercises with weights, search YouTube on-line and choose your own level and duration.
Photo of free 1kg dumbells pair (Higham Hill E17) #1
Free: Two piece pillow for sitting up in bed (Higham Hill E17) Gifted This is designed to support your back when sitting up in bed, or could be used in a big arm-chair. I have washed the cover, which comes off with a zip one side and poppers the other. It is not easy to iron!
Photo of free Two piece pillow for sitting up in bed (Higham Hill E17) #1
Photo of free Two piece pillow for sitting up in bed (Higham Hill E17) #2
Free: bed tray (Higham Hill E17) Gifted For breakfast in bed! or to help feed a bed-bound person. The tray is 49X32 cm, and the legs spread out are 60cm. Perfect condition, hardly used. If interested, say when you could collect. I am near Blackhorse Road Station.
Photo of free bed tray (Higham Hill E17) #1