Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Lime green sofa (Hall Green B28) L shaped lime green sofa , 3 seater Free to who can collector. I can Not deliver this Really good condition. Can provide a photograph and measurements on Monday as I am away until then
Photo of free Lime green sofa (Hall Green B28) #1
2h
Free: Large Glass Display Cabinet (Kings Heath B13) Expired Very good condition. 4 shelves and 2 cupboards at bottom . Very heavy. Must collect
Photo of free Large Glass Display Cabinet (Kings Heath B13) #1
125d
Free: TV cabinet (Kings Heath B13) Gifted Few slight marks on top ( see photo) lovely piece of furniture Collection only Moseley area
Photo of free TV cabinet (Kings Heath B13) #1
137d
Request: A dvd of the Jazz singer (Short Heath B23) Received The film with Neil Dismond in . I would love to watch this again . I could collect if not too far away from B28 hall green Many thanks
Photo of A dvd of the Jazz singer (Short Heath B23) #1
142d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits