Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Fold up mobility scooter (Moreton CH46) I need a foldup mobility scooter that I can take on a bus, train, or boot of a car, Repairs accepted, here's hoping, thanks.
Photo of Fold up mobility scooter (Moreton CH46) #1
13h
Free: Three stage blower heater, cooler, fan. (Moreton CH46) Withdrawn It was working before I put it away last year but now it refused to work, I have changed the fuse, maybe someone can fix it. Collection moreton,
Photo of free Three stage blower heater, cooler, fan. (Moreton CH46) #1
39d
Free: Plastic food containers (Moreton CH46) Withdrawn Takeaway food type, and Home n Bargain purchase type sets, used, serviceable, all with lids, A BINBAG FULL
Photo of free Plastic food containers (Moreton CH46) #1
42d
Request: Stirfry type Wok (Moreton CH46) Withdrawn Stir-fry type wok wanted. Thanks.
Photo of Stirfry type Wok (Moreton CH46) #1
45d
Request: Strong cardboard box (Moreton CH46) Withdrawn I have a large delicate item that I need to ship, I need a strong cardboard box, 18" tall, (40cm) x 12 " sq, (30 cm), or larger I can cut down, thanks,
Photo of Strong cardboard box (Moreton CH46) #1
75d
Request: Bubble wrap (Moreton CH46) Expired I am doing alot of Ebay sales and need packaging items, bubble wrap, parcel tape etc, Ch46 Moreton area would be handy as I have mobility problems, thanks
Photo of Bubble wrap (Moreton CH46) #1
113d
Free: 50mm ratchet cargo strap (Moreton CH46) Gifted 50mm ratchet cargo strap, good condition,
135d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits