A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Old thin duvet (Cutteslowe OX2)
Old thin duvet to give away. Useful.


+1





+1


+1



+2
+1


3h
Free:
34" foil helium balloons (Cutteslowe OX2)
Helium balloons of a 1 and an 8

22h
Free:
Popcorn maker (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Popcorn maker available.

10d
Free:
Random electrical and plumbing parts (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Small bag of random wires and switches and plumbing fittings



10d
Free:
DC to DC Converter (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
It says Model CPA-09201 Input DC 12V Output DC 9V Let me know if you would like this


10d
Free:
White Wall Tiles (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Devine Bumpy Gloss White Wall tiles RRP 30p each I have about 7 boxes of hese left from a bathroom project if anyone would like them.


15d
Free:
Insulation (Cutteslowe OX2)
Withdrawn
Would anyone be able to use this old, thick insulation? Under floors or behind walls. Two larger pieces and one small piece.

24d
Free:
Henry Xtra hoover (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Henry Xtra lunatic hoover and some bags available. The suction is good but the turbo accessory is not great. Please let me know when you can collect from Cutteslowe

31d
Free:
6 pieces of unused coving (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
I think polystyrene? Around 7ft long? Unused From Toolstation

35d
Free:
Mirror (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Let me know when you collect


47d
Free:
Two leftover pots of paint (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
One is Dulux Coastal Grey Silk Second is Wickes no. 840 Estate Green There is paint left in each but I'm not sure how much. 2.5l vans pictured.

63d
Free:
Cat bed (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
Bought this cat/dog bed but my cats have not taken to it at all. If someone would like this, please let me know when you would like to collect from Cutteslowe. The cats have not sat on it, they won't even walk on it. But it has some catnip on it and I sprayed it with that Petcalm stuff. But no go.

65d
Free:
Red shoes size 6 (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
These are my red velvet shoes with swirly patterns. A very comfy Size 6 They are about 3 inch heel I think? Joe Browns I've worn them quite a lot. They probably need a proper clean. One of the tassels has fallen off, but still some life left in them I think? Let me know when you can collect from Cutteslowe. Thank you.



74d
Free:
Red boots (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted
My beloved red boots, it's time to go. It was so fun while it lasted. Very comfy Size 6. Laces at the front but they zip up the side. Let me know when you can collect from Cutteslowe.



79d
Free:
Small carrier bag full of bubble wrap (Cutteslowe OX2)
Expired
I have a small carrier bag full of used bubble wrap available if anyone needs to post any fragile items. Please collect from Cutteslowe

91d
Free:
Red adjustable stools (Cutteslowe OX2)
Gifted 



100d
Free:
Long steel beam (Cutteslowe OX2)
Expired
Long rusty steel beam. Worth something as scrap? Quite long and heavy. Blanked again by a Freegler. This is becoming very common. Available again.


131d