Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: plastic shelf/wall brackets (Wickford SS12) If anyone has a any plastic brackets they don't need/want I'd appreciate them. Thanks
Photo of plastic shelf/wall brackets (Wickford SS12) #1
2h
Request: Kitchen kickboard (Wickford SS12) White/off white
Photo of Kitchen kickboard (Wickford SS12) #1
23d
Request: Builders bag/sack (Harold Hill RM3) Hi. Anyone got any builders bags/sacks they no longer need? I'd appreciate it. I have a lot of rubbish to get rid of. Thanks
Photo of Builders bag/sack (Harold Hill RM3) #1
32d
Request: Roof Rack Straps (Harold Hill RM3) I desperately need a few of Roof Rack Straps if anyone has some.. Please let me know soon .. Thanks
Photo of Roof Rack Straps (Harold Hill RM3) #1
44d
Request: Internal Doors (Gidea Park RM1) Withdrawn Hi. Anyone got any internal doors they don't need? I need to replace 2 of mine. Thanks
Photo of Internal Doors (Gidea Park RM1) #1
85d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits