A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Printer/scanner (Highway SL6)
Epson ET4850. All tanks are full, prints in blue and red so should work after cleaning. I have not used it for some time as I got a new one



+1

2h
Free:
Carpet (Highway SL6)
Withdrawn
Grey over 5 x 2 m with 0.6 m wide x 1.5m long piece out of RH corner.

18d
Request:
Gas cooker (Highway SL6)
Withdrawn
I am looking for a small gas cooker for camping please. one as shown would be good thanks.

42d
Free:
Fence panels (Highway SL6)
Withdrawn
4 x lap panels. Old but 2 are good to fill a hole. The laps are mostly good on the others so useful for repairs.

86d
Free:
Stainless steel cover (Highway SL6)
Gifted
Unused extractor fan cover.

136d
Free:
Electric car engine heater (Highway SL6)
Expired
Working condition

136d
Free:
metal offcuts (Highway SL6)
Expired
Various odd pieces of steel plus some light tubing. There are some heavier pieces, I may have what you need.


138d
Free:
cordless drills (Highway SL6)
Gifted
Several battery drills. I assume they all need battery repairs before they can be put to use.



142d
Free:
Anglepoise desk lamp (Highway SL6)
Gifted
Fair

144d
Free:
Shower Door (Highway SL6)
Gifted
Used single door plus some other glass panels. Good for protecting seedlings.

144d