Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Winter slippers (KT5 9AE) Hello, My summer slippers keep my feet cold so I wouldn't mind some winter slippers - any size, any colour, any kind, it really doesn't matter because I will only use them at home.
Photo of Winter slippers (KT5 9AE) #1
34m
Request: Carry on luggage for Easyjet flight (Roehampton SW15) Hello, I will be visiting my mom in Cyprus first week of November when we have a break from the university, and it would be great to have a carry on luggage that fits Easyjet requirements so I can carry and bring back stuff. Google tells me Easy jet carry on is 45 x 36 x 20 cm (including handles and wheels). Thank you in advance!
Photo of Carry on luggage for Easyjet flight (Roehampton SW15) #1
1h
Request: Hiking poles (Roehampton SW15) Expired My cheap Temu hiking sticks broke during my coast path hike and I would strongly appreciate it if I could have hiking poles / sticks for my upcoming Ben Nevis hike.
Photo of Hiking poles (Roehampton SW15) #1
116d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits