Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: camera (Berrylands KT5) 📷 **Looking for a good quality camera** I am hoping someone might have a camera they no longer use and would be happy to pass on. I am not fussy about the make, model, colour or size. I am simply looking for something in good working condition that can take decent photos. I travel a lot and love hiking, camping and exploring new places. I have lived in 6 countries and travelled to 56 countries across almost every continent, so I have had the opportunity to see and photograph some amazing places. Over the last few years I have been hiking in Zakopane in Poland, exploring volcanoes in Indonesia and travelling to many other places. I take tons of photos with my phone, but unfortunately the results are often average at best and I would really love to be able to capture these experiences properly. My next adventure is hiking and camping in the Canary Islands from mid December to mid January, so a camera would get plenty of use straight away. It would also be used regularly on future travels and adventures, rather than ending up forgotten in a drawer. If you have an old camera gathering dust that you think could use a new home, I would be incredibly grateful. Any make, any model, any colour and any size. I am very open minded. Thank you for reading, and thank you to everyone who gives unwanted things a second life. ❤️
Photo of camera (Berrylands KT5) #1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits