A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Left Handed Electric Guitar (St. Stephen's CT2)
Please does anyone have a good working left handed electric guitar? I’m learning on a acoustic and wanting to try an electric guitar. Thank you



+1

2h
Request:
Boxing Bag Bracket (St. Stephen's CT2)
Please does someone have a metal bracket to attach a boxing bag to. I have the bag but no way of hanging it. Thank you ☺️

2h
Request:
Hoover (St. Stephen's CT2)
Withdrawn
Please does anyone have a powerful hoover? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ☺️

47d
Request:
Wallpaper stripper (St. Stephen's CT2)
Withdrawn
Please does someone have an electric wallpaper stripper in good working condition please. 😊

52d
Request:
Medium Rope (St. Stephen's CT2)
Expired
Please does anyone have a 6/8 metre length of general rope? It’s for my boy to attach a punch bag to a tree. 🌳 He’s just started Mai-Thai x

77d
Request:
Wooden bench (St. Stephen's CT2)
Expired
Please does someone have a wooden bench in good condition. Like either of these in the photos. Thank you 🤩


83d
Request:
Boxing Bag/Boxing Mitts (St. Stephen's CT2)
Expired
Please does anyone have a boxing bag, gloves or boxing mitts in good condition? My son is learning. I would like to practice with him, thanks 🙏



85d
Request:
CD Player (St. Stephen's CT2)
Expired
I’m looking for a separate cd player in good working condition please. Like the one in attached photo

115d