A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
V/Triangle Pillow (Knaresborough HG5)
V shaped pillow with a piece of in the middle. with 2 pink covers. Collect from Knaresborough


+1






+1




+1
Free:
Aspidistra needs potting (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
It got a bit overgrown. It’s an indoor plant and not one that grows upwards Collect from Knaresborough


1d
Free:
Small Matsui tape CD and radio with speakers (Knaresborough HG5)
Radio and Tape deck working not sure about the CD. I Haven’t taken it to the repair cafe as we’ve moved onto a smart speaker. Collect from Knaresborough



1d
Free:
2 x box cushion covers (Knaresborough HG5)
About 17” square and 4” deep. Velcro fastening. Home made about 40 years old showing their age a bit but still ok. The old foam inserts were thrown away. Collect from Knaresborough


4d
Free:
Various vacuum bits (Knaresborough HG5)
From various vacuums. Collect from Knaresborough

4d
Free:
selection of videos (Knaresborough HG5)
Collect from Knaresborough

8d
Free:
Various vacuum ends (Knaresborough HG5)
Withdrawn
Some Dyson, others from various vacuums over the years. Collect from Knaresborough

20d
Free:
Hoover Hard floor cleaner not working? (Knaresborough HG5)
I set it all up ready to scrub a floor and it didn’t work. Not sure why but I haven’t the time and energy to sort it out. Collect from Knaresborough

39d
Free:
Clothes airer shirt stand (Knaresborough HG5)
No longer used. Useful when you need an extra clothes rail. Has a break which is taped where the legs fit or could use it on another base.


39d
Free:
Electric Can Opener (Knaresborough HG5)
Slightly discoloured on the top but in working order. Collect from Knaresborough

39d
Free:
Floor & carpet edgings (Knaresborough HG5)
Not needed Collect from Knaresborough

39d
Free:
5 Heat pads without electric leads (Knaresborough HG5)
I have 5 of these. 3 like the main photo and 2 wrap around the back ones. 4 are brand new. I bought these from Lidl but the electric leads with the controllers kept failing. I don’t have the controllers but if anyone has one these will work fine. Collect from Knaresborough


39d
Request:
Small empty jewellery boxes (Knaresborough HG5)
Received
I’d love some small jewellery boxes that you no longer need please. Many thanks. Can collect.

40d
Free:
1 Sycamore and 2 Norway Maple self seeded saplings (Knaresborough HG5)
Withdrawn
2 are only about 8” high one of the maples is about 2’ can anyone use them? They’re currently still in the ground but I can dig them up if anyone wants them. Collect from Knaresborough


56d
Free:
King size duvet 13.5 tog and 2 pillows (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
The duvet is about 2 years old and newly washed. It looked pristine before but obviously got caught in the drum which has marked it see photo. Collect from Knaresborough



73d
Free:
Grey Mop Bucket no handle (Knaresborough HG5)
Needs a clean and a bit of rope or washing line for a handle. Collect from Knaresborough

76d
Free:
Electric Drill needs new battery (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
We have another one. This was working last time I used it but I tried the battery on the charger and no go. So think It is the battery. Collect from Knaresborough


89d
Free:
Light fitting (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
No longer needed. Needs new bulbs. Collect from Knaresborough


90d
Free:
Large Bosch Fridge Freezer (Knaresborough HG5)
Gifted
175 cm high 59 wide 64 deep. I’m downsizing so have a smaller one. Collect from Knaresborough



96d


101d