A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Small garden table with hole (Wellington TF1)
I am looking for a small garden table but must have hole for parasol please. I can collect within reasonable distance from Wellington. Thank you for reading


+1

1h
Request:
Bed cradle (Wellington TF1)
Expired
Hi all I’m due to have a operation on my feet on the 16 th and won’t be able to stand the weight of the quilt I Live in Wellington and was wondering if anyone has one Thank you for reading

93d
Free:
Gutter guard (Wellington TF1)
Gifted
2 new boxes plus another 2 boxes opened but not used brilliant just slots into guttering and stop all the leaves from clogging up guttering had mine in guttering for years collection Wellington TF1 area



124d
Free:
Parasol Base (Wellington TF1)
Gifted
In good condition 1 large parasol holder it’s metal and ready for collection from Wellington first come cabbage it no holding as people don’t turn up

125d
Free:
Child’s chair and pushchair (Wellington TF1)
Expired
Chair in very good condition but pram needs wash and new batteries Want them to go together my granddaughter have outgrown them now Collect from Wellington TF1 area

137d