A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Coat (Sandwich CT13) I'm a size18, looking for smart thin coat like a raincoat. Something good to keep me dry and not get too hot. Many thanks if you can help.
Request: Ladies Boots Size 6 or 7 (Sandwich CT13) Smart comfortable boots, size 6 or 7 may fit please. Ideally black. I've got a sprained ankle so comfort is a must, also hopefully sort to look smart and keep me dry. Many thanks if can help
Request: Trainers Size 6-7 Could Be Either (Sandwich CT13) Sometimes size 6, sometimes size 7. Sometimes size 6 are to tight and sometimes fit, often size 7 is too big but some size 7 fit. I need comfortable black ideally. Many thanks if you can help.
Request: Size 16, Smart Summer Trousers (Middle Deal CT14) Expired I am a size 14 in length, some size 16 will fit if they are a size 14 in length. As well as summer trousers I'd also like some cool leggings, nice types in good condition would be good. Size 14 in them may fit as waist is normally elastic, please not buttons or zips. Many thanks if have any clean smart ones, in good condition.
Photo of Size 16, Smart Summer Trousers (Middle Deal CT14) #1
Request: Foldable Sunbed (Middle Deal CT14) Expired For my garden to help keep me cool. Many thanks if anyone has one in good condition and safe working order.
Request: Hair Dye Conditioner (Middle Deal CT14) Expired Any colours could come in handy as I have brown hair and white roots, eventually it'll be all white. In the mean while I'm hoping to get something that blends into brown to make me look good, covering the white hair underneath. If you have anything I would be thankful, as if not suitable yet it will be when my hair is all white. White hair makes me look old. Thanks to anyone that may have spare left of something they no longer want.
Photo of Hair Dye Conditioner (Middle Deal CT14) #1