A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
60/70/80/90/00 basketball cards (Pantops)
Looking for entire collections of cards I can come to you or can u ship to me please [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
62d
Request:
Sodas and sweet tea and Gatorade (Pantops)
I need sodas sweet tea fresh milk power aide
75d
Request:
Vintage video games and systems (Pantops)
Looking for vintage games and consoles to play
78d
Request:
1980/1990 sports cards (Pantops)
Expired
Rookies HOF Die-Cuts Refractors Illumination Patches Autographs Graded Wax Hobby Wax and supplies
91d
Request:
Mattress (Pantops)
Received
Queen mattress needed only I don’t drive please deliver
99d
Request:
1970s-2019 sports card collections (Pantops)
Expired
Looking for estate collections all sizes graded raw and wax [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
106d
Request:
Full Size Portable Dishwasher (Pantops)
Expired
Looking for a full size dishwasher to clean dishes in
111d
Request:
Action figures/ Die Cast (Pantops)
Expired
Looking for vintage and modern hopefully in original packaging
121d
Request:
Books all ages and subjects (Pantops)
Expired
Hardbacks and paper backs
121d
Request:
Vintage TCG Cards and wax (Pantops)
Expired
Looking for all vintage TCG cards and wax
135d
Request:
Vintage clothes and video games (Pantops)
Expired
Looking for vintage clothes and video games
136d
Request:
Sports cards and related (Pantops)
Expired
I’m looking for sports cards and related
136d