A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Drumsticks And Practice Pad For A Beginner (Bury BL9)
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone out there has any old ones knocking around for a total beginner. I want to have a try at doing some home lessons online before paying for lessons.

17h
Request:
Wanred (bury) Mens walking shoes/boots 11-12 (Bury BL9)
Hi All I spend a lot of time on my feet and have killed my walking shoes and boots, but I'm not in a position to replace them anytime soon. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. I can collect most times. Thank you

6d
Request:
Viewing Glasses For The Eclipse (Bury BL9)
Withdrawn
Cant find them for love for money. Has any one got one spare pair? Last time all the shops were selling them, but I've only found packs of 50 plus still available. I'm free today and tomorrow afternoon to collect

58d
Request:
laptop or phone charger (Bury BL9)
Received
Hi I know this is asking a lot, but i need a charger as mine has decided to stop, all i have is the 5w type and they take 12 hrs to charge my chromebook and 6 to do my phone. i am looking for either the brick type for a chromebook, or just a plug in type with the usb socket, it just needs to be either 25 or 45w Thanks for reading this If anyone can help, i'd be incredibly grateful and i collect most times and places.

61d
Request:
wireless headphones (Bury BL9)
Received
I had a pair, but they have broken and I have no way to listen to my tunes while i'm out walking. I can't afford to replace them unfortunately. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

99d
Request:
wireless headphones please anytype (Bury BL9)
Received
I had a pair, but they have broken and I have no way to listen to my tunes while i'm out walking. I can't afford to replace them unfortunately. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

99d