A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wall mounted airer never used (Beverstone GL8)
Never used but has been outside this summer Comes with wall fittings (screws and raw plugs) One string is broken but can just be tied together again


2h
Free:
Old rusty tools- need attention (Beverstone GL8)
Rusty , ceased secateurs But may be of interest to the tool man that goes to car boots

23d
Free:
Loads of broken terracotta pots. Perfect for crocks (Beverstone GL8)
Withdrawn
Broken terracotta perfect for crocks for pots.

53d
Free:
Bags of bric a brac for carboot (Beverstone GL8)
Withdrawn
Various items (I am adding to all the time) that I am thinking of donating to a charity shop. But if anyone loves car boot sales and wants some bits to sell then all yours.

81d
Free:
Pink metal shed (Beverstone GL8)
Gifted
Seen better days has some superficial rust and a dent or two. But I am thinking good for a greenhouse or polytunnel or allotment shed


129d