Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Orchid potting medium (Welling DA16) I have an orchid that’s in dire need of repotting, but the garden centre only supplies orchid bark in 4 litre bags. It made me think that there’s probably someone out there like me who’s bought a big bag and has some left over! I only need one small pot full please. Thank you!
Photo of Orchid potting medium (Welling DA16) #1
1h
Request: Parts for Braun 450w blender (Welling DA16) Withdrawn The blender attachment and the grinder blade of our Braun 450w stick blender (model 4162) have broken, but the actual blender motor is still working fine after 12+ years. I’m hoping someone has spare parts, perhaps their motor has burned out? I’d be very grateful as I need food blended for health reasons. I can collect most days. Thanks in advance.
Photo of Parts for Braun 450w blender (Welling DA16) #1
Photo of Parts for Braun 450w blender (Welling DA16) #2
14d
Request: Empty tiny toiletry bottles (Welling DA16) Received I’m looking for the little empty bottles the same size you get in hotel bathrooms - or the small hand sanitizer bottles, up to 100 ml please. I run a pop-up eco-friendly refill station and like to give free samples to customers. The bottles need to have a large enough opening to be able to fill up. I can collect from anywhere within 3 miles of Welling. Many thanks!
Photo of Empty tiny toiletry bottles (Welling DA16) #1
31d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits