A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Uplift desk (East Arlington)
Uplift desk in great condition. Can be used raised up as a standing desk or lowered down as a seated desk. Located in Davis Square FYI: this desk is on the third floor so whoever wants it will have to help carry it down.

2h
Free:
Huffy Highland Bike (East Arlington)
Gifted
Light blue Huffy Highland Bike. I even installed a double footed kickstand so the kickstand actually serves a purpose. The only thing is the tires are too flat for you to ride it home from my house. You can either pick it up in a truck, or bring a bicycle pump with you and fill them up and then ride it home, or walk it a couple blocks to the gas station that has air, then ride it home.

25d
Request:
Air purifier (East Arlington)
Received
Anybody have a small or medium size air purifier they're not using anymore? I don't have a car so it would have to be small enough to fit in my bike rack (which is fairly big) or I can Uber there. Thank you!
112d
Free:
Teal sheet set, size full (East Arlington)
Gifted
Teal sheet set, size full. Very used, I've had them for years but they're still in great shape, no holes or stains.

117d
Request:
Toaster oven (East Arlington)
Expired
I had one a few years ago and I gave it away, and now I need one haha
118d
Free:
ADT Life alert system & pendant (East Arlington)
Expired
ADT Life alert system plus an emergency necklace pendant that does NOT include fall detection. You would have to activate the device with ADT and either pay monthly or for a year of service, but the device and pendant are free from me (it's not too expensive. I think it was ~39 a month if I remember correctly). I used this for my elderly neighbor and I did actually have to press the button once and they talked to me through the device and sent emergency services, so it works great! He went to assisted living so in would live for this to go to a new home.

126d
Request:
Shower caddy (East Arlington)
Received
Looking for a shower caddy that hangs over the shower head. I don't have a car, so preferably someone that lives near a bus or the red line. Thank you so much!
126d