A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sleeping Bags (Town Centre IP4)
Any size is fine, in decent condition preferable!





2h
Free:
A Spy in the House of Love by A Nin (Town Centre IP4)
Withdrawn
I've just finished reading it and I'd like to pass it on, the spine is falling apart a bit but it's not too drastic.


23d
Request:
Wire Coat Hangers (Town Centre IP4)
Silver or black preferably :)


36d
Request:
Waste or unused beeswax (Town Centre IP4)
Old candles, scraps and anything in between is perfect. Thank you so much!

48d
Free:
Selected Tales by Edgar Allen Poe (Town Centre IP4)
Gifted
Please someone read it because I won't at this rate!


57d
Request:
Candle Light Bulb (Town Centre IP4)
Received
Bayonet fitting needed, regular sized :)

59d
Request:
Pothos Cutting (Town Centre IP4)
Received
Any type with or without roots is ideal, thank you!


71d