Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Electric variable incline treadmill (March PE15) Due to the growing acceptance I will never use it again, I have a very large used treadmill in the garage, it’s extremely heavy (therefore stable), has lots of settings, programs and inclines. I am unable to use it or even move it following becoming disabled. It does fold in half but it needs plenty of space as it’s more like you’d find in a gym not a home! You’d need a van or a very big car to collect. I cannot measure or photograph it but you’re welcome to come and have a look and test it. Would likely need some attention and lubricant under the belt, due to being stored and not used for a couple of years (my garage is not damp) Collection only and I won’t be able to help you move it, but you could back up a van to the garage and it’s just inside the door. Bring a friend!
Photo of free Electric variable incline treadmill (March PE15) #1
2h
Request: Kitchen sink with drainer (March PE15) Withdrawn If anyone is ripping out an old kitchen, I’m looking for an old sink with a draining board. It doesn’t matter if it’s stainless steel or composite, and it doesn’t matter about the state of it as long as it’s functional, as it’s for a workshop so will be used for washing brushes etc. It could even be one of those freestanding catering sinks, I could make that work. I can collect most times so can fit in with you. Thank you for reading.
Photo of Kitchen sink with drainer (March PE15) #1
Photo of Kitchen sink with drainer (March PE15) #2
45d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits