Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Table & 4 chairs (Oswestry SY11) Glass table & 4 chairs , collection only from Oswestry
Photo of free Table & 4 chairs (Oswestry SY11) #1
Photo of free Table & 4 chairs (Oswestry SY11) #2
2h
Request: Hello , I’m looking for a small dog crate (Oswestry SY11) Withdrawn Im looking for a small dog crate for a pup , I’d be very grateful if any Freeglers could help … many thanks in advance
Photo of Hello , I’m looking for a small dog crate (Oswestry SY11) #1
65d
Request: Artificial grass (Oswestry SY11) Withdrawn I’m looking for a large piece of artificial grass & I’d be very grateful if anyone has any spare or is upgrading theirs
Photo of Artificial grass (Oswestry SY11) #1
88d
Request: Artificial grass (Oswestry SY11) Withdrawn Hi , I’m looking for a large piece of artificial grass, if your replacing or upgrading your id love to have your old grass , many thanks
Photo of Artificial grass (Oswestry SY11) #1
88d
Request: A kitchen sink (Oswestry SY11) Expired Hi I’m looking for a kitchen sink , any colour would be perfect , I’d be very grateful please.
Photo of A kitchen sink (Oswestry SY11) #1
93d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits