A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Desk (Ealing W5)
Small desk considerably in good condition, have had it for 10 years now but still usable. Need to go asap. I live in W5 5JB



+2
+1





1h
Free:
Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer (Ealing W5 5JB)
Gifted
I was given this printer by someone who used to run a business, I was advised it's in working condition, I never bothered setting it up to use, but powering it up it does allow you to set it up which i had not completed. Brief description on web is as per below, for setting up i guess you could use the web: Print, scan, copy, fax (full multifunction) A4 printer with occasional A3 capability via the rear feed Fast printing for an inkjet (up to ~22 ppm mono) Wi‐Fi, USB, Ethernet connectivity Large touchscreen control panel for easy navigation Uses LC3217 (standard) and LC3219XL (high‐capacity) ink cartridges Business‐grade build with a sturdy paper tray and document feeder


48d