A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Spare timber/wood/branches (Uplands SA1)
I've gotten back into wood carving and need timber

3h
Request:
Adult push scooter (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
Preferably rubber tyres, tall enough to fit 6'5

68d
Request:
Sewing machine (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
Setting up a small workshop for leather repair and fabric projects. Looking for a sewing machine: Anything sturdy, ideally with a metal body/frame (even if it needs a little TLC).

80d
Request:
Lego (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
Any tubs of lego except duplo, quatro, primo or soft/jumbo bricks. Looking to rebuild my collection and anything is appreciated
82d
Request:
Tools (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
Any spare tools, toolboxes anything I can use to get back to fixing things would be appreciated

83d
Request:
Small tables (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
As long as its stable its an extra space to prep food on so it's appreciated

83d
Request:
Learher jacket (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
Any really, I'm a leather fan, as long as its a 58 or Xl mens jacket

83d
Request:
Chair with back support (Uplands SA1)
Withdrawn
With the height to fit 6'5, and lumbar support

83d