A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Lots of things (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Rugs & Rug Pads; Face Masks, Candles & Glass holders, stakes, etc. Just come by and take what you want - no need to contact me.
Photo of free Lots of things (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) #1
Photo of free Lots of things (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) #2
Free: Stuff (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Expired Update 9:00 am 7/4/26: Free stuff on or next to the wall near the street at 21 Woodland Road, Lexington. Includes: white plastic pans, metal binder clips, plastic pots for plants, kneeling pads, cloth bags, wood. NOTE: I took the tea lights off - too hot for the candles. Happy July 4! No need to contact us - just come and get it. I'll try to update.
Free: Stuff (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Expired Free stuff on or next to the wall near the street at 21 Woodland Road, Lexington. Includes: Murphy's Oil Soap, Styrofoam Container (10" tall & long), white plastic pans, metal binder clips, plastic pots for plants. No need to contact us - just come and get it. I'll try to update.
Free: Stuff (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Expired Update at 4:30 pm Sunday 6/28: Free stuff on or next to the wall near the street at 21 Woodland Road, Lexington. Includes: Metal Pot, Garden Flags, Murphy's Oil Soap, Styrofoam Containers (10" tall & long), cloth face mask, white plastic pans, Levenger Briefcase Organizer, plastic pots for plants.. No need to contact us - just come and get it. I'll try to update before sunset.
Free: Stuff especially for plants (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Expired Update: A lot has been taken but I added styrofoam containers (about 10" tall and wide), Coast of Maine Planting Mix (has small holes so keep in plastic bag), some Murphy's Oil Soap, Zeba Fertilizer Pouches, and Peat Moss. These things are still available: binder clips, plastic plant pots, chair pads, fabric face mask, plastic octopus tentacle. Just come to 21 Woodland Road, Lexington - no need to contact me. The free things will be on or next to the stone wall near the street.
Free: Stuff (see Details) (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) Expired THEY WILL BE ON OR NEXT TO THE WALL BY THE STREET: NOTE - only a metal and ceramic pot, two small pieces of wood, and white flags are left (see photo). I also added a box with a lot of burlap in it - not in great shape but parts are useable. I'll probably be adding other things in the future and will post when I do. Thanks!
Photo of free Stuff (see Details) (21 Woodland Road, Lexington) #1