A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Dog steps (Boston) I have soft covered foam dog steps for small dogs to reach the bed or the sofa. My dog has now outgrown it. Does anyone need it? I can post pictures later if anyone is interested.
Free: Puppy Pee Pad holder (Boston) Gifted Holds 22x22 pads perfectly. In good condition and cleaned. My dog for some reason doesn't use the pad once it’s in this thing. Anyone else want to try their luck?
Photo of free Puppy Pee Pad holder (Boston) #1
Request: Globe or map of the world (Boston) Received Does anyone have a globe or map of the world that they don’t need? It doesnt have to be perfect nor up to date. Just functional enough. I just need more of a visual aid to help my kids learn. Thank you! I don’t mind driving far
Request: Dog items (Boston) Received Requesting dog items. Especially toys, used is completely fine, my dog gets through them so fast and currently tight on money after husband’s surgery so I can’t afford to keep up. Dog food and treats would be wonderful as well as he’s not picky. Opened is fine as long as they are safe to eat still. I know some dogs are picky and unfortunately won’t eat some things after you opened it. My old dog was like that. This one is a bottomless pit. I’ll take whatever your dog doesn’t want. Thanks for considering.
Request: Dvds (Boston) Received My husband is recovering from surgery and money is tight and we cut off our internet for now and he’s bored in his recovery and so are the kids. We have a DVD player. Any chance anyone has any old DVDs they are willing to donate? I don’t mind driving far for them. Thank you so much for your consideration