Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: red and black markers/pens (BS1) I do some drawing and I use a lot of red pen (great colour) so I would appreciate if anyone has any red or black pens to spare, ballpoint is ok if you have a lot of them but I prefer felt tip or marker thankyouu and I will take other colours if you insist :-) but red and black are the main ones
2h
Request: Hairspray (Willesden NW2) Received Any hairspray I can travel wherever in London for it and it's fine if its half full or something I just don't want to spend money on hairspray
47d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits