A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Baby dolls for dementia unit (Waltham Abbey EN9)
Hi can anyone help I’m looking for baby dolls for dementia unit and folding high chair not to big the smaller the better And baby clothes 0/3 months No outdoor clothes needed Many Thanks in advance



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1


2h
Free:
cupboard (Waltham Abbey EN9)
Used filling cupboard I think made well real wood At some point I took the legs ( 60s ) And missed placed them




41d
Free:
Bedside cupboard (Waltham Abbey EN9)
Gifted
Used did come with office desk but that’s long gone Apart from marks on top Still lots of life On wheels I’m in Waltham Abbey




56d
Free:
Ikea Algot (Waltham Abbey EN9)
Gifted
You need the rack item name is ALGOT If you’re in and out of iker you’re recognise it all New


62d
Free:
Plastic dustbin with lids (Waltham Abbey EN9)
Gifted
As good as new might suit a gardener

80d