Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Walking pad and 20 lb dumbbells (Havertown) Hello, I'd love to try using a walking pad while I work. If anyone is getting rid of theirs I'd love to pick it up from you. I could also use a set of 20 lb dumbbells. Thank you!
1h
Free: Ceiling fan (Havertown) Hunter ceiling fan. The light was not working but anyone with ability to troubleshoot should be able to get it working again!
Photo of free Ceiling fan (Havertown) #1
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits