Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Soil. Do you have surplus soil (Wendover) I’m looking to collect free soil you might want rid of. I’ve run out of gardening soil for my Veg planter pots. I’ll travel to collect. I’ve a 4WD with plenty of space, a spade, a sack trolley and several 130L bins.
Photo of Soil. Do you have surplus soil (Wendover) #1
3h
Request: Soil. Anyone need soil collecting (Wendover) Withdrawn I’ve run out of gardening soil. Do you have surplus soil you need collecting? I will travel to collect. I have a spade, sack trolly and several 130L bins, and a 4WD with plenty of space.
3h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits