Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Garden Hose Reel Trolley (Cyncoed CF23) If anybody is getting rid of their old hose pipe on a trolley, please can they save the trolley for me.
1h
Free: Wall mounted hose pipe (Cyncoed CF23) Gifted Hello Freeglers, I have a wall mounting yellow hose pipe at lease 30 meters long. It is second hand but, in a good condition. Not been used for a while because there was no outside water tap.
Photo of free Wall mounted hose pipe (Cyncoed CF23) #1
53d
Free: Internal wooden doors (Cyncoed CF23) Gifted Hello Freeglers, I have 10 matching 3 panel good quality wooden doors to give away. They were originally painted. I had them dipped because I wanted the wooden look. Six of the doors are primed and they will need painting. However, the other four doors successfully dipped and have the beautiful wood exposed.
Photo of free Internal wooden doors (Cyncoed CF23) #1
60d
Free: Loft Insulation (Cyncoed CF23) Gifted I have a roll of brand new loft insulation to give away. It was excess to need after having work done on the house.
Photo of free Loft Insulation (Cyncoed CF23) #1
81d
Request: Concrete planters and a concrete bird bath (Cyncoed CF23) Withdrawn Larger the better. a pair of patterned concrete planters. A concrete bird water bath any size for my garden.
Photo of Concrete planters and a concrete bird bath (Cyncoed CF23) #1
86d
Request: A spade and a wheelbarrow (Cyncoed CF23) Withdrawn I would like a second hand spade and a wheelbarrow both in good working condition for my garden please.
86d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits