A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Ironing board (Princes Risborough HP27)
A small or full size ironing board please. I'm new to the area with minimal furniture etc so would prefer not to pay out for lots of little bits and pieces. If anyone has an uneeded, or broken legged ironing board, I'd be greatful . Thank you

2h
Request:
Kettle bells (Princes Risborough HP27)
Kettle bells, any or mixed weights please. Looking to do home workouts and have seen some great moves. Thanks in Advance

21d
Request:
Chest freezer, under counter (Princes Risborough HP27)
Received
The undercounter size as no space for bigger. Would appreciate one for now until I can save and buy a new one. Thanks in advance

24d
Request:
Hot plate (Princes Risborough HP27)
Received
Single or double hot plate please. I'd appreciate either. I have a very old oven in my apartment but the top rings always so smoke so I can't use them. Have managed so far but would really like to do some things in a pan. Thanks in advance Casey

55d
Request:
A4 plastic wallet/folders (Princes Risborough HP27)
Received
Need a few clear plastic wallets or folders to seperate some paperwork. Don't need lots but would appreciate taking some of your hands if they're no longer needed. TIA

95d
Request:
Laundry basket, wood or wicker (Princes Risborough HP27)
Received
I would really appreciate a sturdy laundry basket similar to the pic. Either wooden or wicker. A lid would be nice but not essential. Thanks in advance Casey

95d