A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Big speakers amp etc (Littleover DE23)
Hi all im after some vintage hifi with big speakers as Im moving to my own place and I love the sound of vintage amps etc.its a big ask I know but im sure someone has some.thank you!! 😃


+1




+1

1h
Request:
Double mattress (Littleover DE23)
Hi everyone, I have a friend that has a very bad mattress and his landlord is a bad man and wont replace it,if you can help that would be brilliant!! Thank you for reading this
17d
Free:
Packing stuff (Littleover DE23)
2 boxes 1 big,packing as well collection asap.thanks



28d
Free:
raw tips (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
raw tips metal case,2 tip only but the case is nice and long 😉

54d
Free:
Pop movies,clerks 111 (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
Box has been opened, bought it for someone but they dont want it.hope someone who collects them etc to collect.thanks have a good day.

54d
Request:
Hdmi cable (Littleover DE23)
Withdrawn
Hi, I've been given a blue ray player but no hdmi cable...has anybody got a spare one? Thank you.
61d
Free:
Samsung wireless charger (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
Used,both needed anymore.1st come 1st served


61d
Request:
Solar pannel set up (Littleover DE23)
Withdrawn
Hi, im looking for a setup that'll charge disability scooters.thanks
64d
Free:
Electric diffuser (Littleover DE23)
Promised
Needs a clean but is in full working order

66d
Request:
Lawnmower (Littleover DE23)
Hi,im in desperate need of a lawnmower! If anybody has one? It would be a massive help! The grass is very long and I have no way of cutting it.
67d
Free:
Solid wood table and chairs (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
Was gifted to me but I don't have the room to store it.this will go fast,first come first serve


67d
Free:
Small freezer (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
Nice little thing,I was gifted it but no longer have a use for it.small spots of rust on the top but doesn't affect use,it's clean inside.first come first sever



71d
Free:
Stapler and staples (Littleover DE23)
Stapler with Staples, I used maybe ten times. First come first serve.

72d
Free:
Small USB to c cable (Littleover DE23)
Gifted
Brand new works fine,not needed.


80d
Request:
Hose pipe (Littleover)
Withdrawn
Hi,has anyone got a spare hosepipe? I've got the paddling pool but no hose. Thank you
83d