Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Garden Shed (Nascot Wood WD17) This shed is approx 4'x6'. Although it functions now, I would advise some repairs on it: - the roof felting needs some attention, though it is still keeping the contents dry - the chipboard floor has rotten in one corner - one feather-board wall needs a few lengths replacing. Externally the shed at its extremities is: 132w * 182l * 192h cm internally, the floor space is 171 * 113 cm. It may be possible to take away in one piece though this will be difficult (it is heavy, part of a fence needs taking down and an alleyway will need clearing with very tight tolerances). I suggest though that it is dismantled, but it may be best if the new owner sees how it comes apart. I can't deliver this and I'd expect some kind of van to be needed. Do let me know if you're interested.
Photo of free Garden Shed (Nascot Wood WD17) #1
Photo of free Garden Shed (Nascot Wood WD17) #2
Photo of free Garden Shed (Nascot Wood WD17) #3
+1
2h
Free: Clay soil (Nascot Wood WD17) Withdrawn I have around 600kg of clay based soil from my garden in bags of about 20kg each. I may be able to deliver depending on the distance, but I only have a regular car. This isn't top soil i.e. high grade soil for planting things, but it could fill a hole in the ground.
Photo of free Clay soil (Nascot Wood WD17) #1
83d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits