A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Weight Bench for Charity off road cyclist training (West Blatchington BN3)
Hi I'm after a weight bench for my off the road training as a cyclist. I'm particularly into cycling for charities such as Macmillan Cancer Support, Alzheimers Society and The Brain Tumour Charity. PpI would really like to get hold of a bench press but presently am lacking cash due to both kids going through uni at the mo. Thank you ever so much in advance.



+3
+2
+1

4h
Free:
1954 Rayleigh Superbe Dawn Tourist (West Blatchington BN3)
Gifted
A classic bike produced in 1954 called a Rayleigh Dawn Tourist. An exhert from the catelogue is attached. The frame is 23" a little too large for my stumpy legs. It's a bit rusty and will need a lot of tender care and a load of spare parts. We are off on holiday until the 6th of Sep but available thereafter.




37d
Request:
Wire coat hangers for art project (West Blatchington BN3)
Received
Has anyone got a few wire coat hangers. I need these to make an artistic pressy for my wife. Thanks in advance π

76d
Request:
Jars for jam making (West Blatchington BN3)
Received
I am presently raising funds by selling jams at work for the Alzheimer's Society. In commemoration for my father who passed away after an 11 year battle with dementia recently. The problem is that I've run out of jars. If you have any please contact me. Thanks in advance Simon

87d