A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
If you’re dividing perennials and have any spare… (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
I would love them for my fledgling garden that I’m trying to do on a shoe string budget!





+1


+1

3h
Free:
Garden netting and metal pins (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
No longer needed


8d
Free:
Packing wrap (can fit into a dispenser) (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
No longer needed

8d
Free:
Metal pegs and disks to pin weed suppressant down (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
No longer needed


8d
Free:
Knee pads (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
No longer needed


10d
Free:
BBQ empty gas cylinder (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
Gifted
It was left here when I moved in a year ago.



15d
Free:
Unused washing line (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
Gifted
Not needed

20d
Free:
Strimmer (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
Withdrawn
Used, fine but needs a cutting blade/string



20d
Request:
Tester paint pots used is fine (Howhlill Quarries HG3)
Withdrawn
Any colour and paint

48d